Angie Wood Creations Olive Wood Men's Self-Winding Watch With Blue Dial
Courageous, magnetic and arresting all spring to mind when you view this self-winding Olive Wood Men's Watch from Canadian-based retailer Angie Wood Creations for the first time. With the stunning blue dial and textured black ebony bezel, this luxury all-natural wooden watch will dramatically enhance your wardrobe in all the right places.
The ebony wood is balanced brilliantly against the pale aesthetic tones of the olive wood, creating a watch that caters to all tastes and styles. With its minimalistic face, and dramatic red watch hands and spot markers, this fashionable and warm-toned wristwatch won't fail to make an impression.
The perfect gift
The natural beauty of our wooden watches is clearly evident and all watches come pre-packaged in an elegant bamboo box and soft pillow for presentation purposes.
This nature-friendly gift is perfect for Valentine's Day, birthdays, Christmas, Mother's Day and anniversaries and shows just how much you appreciate them. A wooden watch is the modern twist to a traditional timepiece and is ideal for all occasions.
Unique, handmade and eco-friendly
Our wooden watches are perfect for those looking to buy an eco-friendly and sustainable watch. Every wooden watch by Angie Wood Creations is as unique as the piece of wood it is handcrafted from. No two watches are the same and each timepiece varies in grain and color.
Each one of our watches is hand assembled and matched with individual bands and other accessories to complement and enhance the overall look. All materials are carefully selected to meet our high standard of workmanship.
Angie Wood Creations
Well-known for our high-quality wooden fashion products, each wooden watch is created with care and meticulous attention to detail.
Superior customer service is always at the forefront of our mind, 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- CHARISMATIC BLUE DIAL: All colors have hidden meanings and blue is no exception. Suggesting depth, inspiration, confidence and intelligence, let your blue-faced watch capture the imagination and delight of others. Shining brilliantly on your wrist, this self-winding olive wood watch with olive and ebony multi-link bracelet will please all of the senses.
- AUTOMATIC SELF WIND: This automatic self-winding watch makes a wonderful alternative to other wooden watches on the market. As there is no need for batteries, eco-conscious purchasers will appreciate a watch that can keep accurate time through natural motion.
- MINIMALISTIC DIAL: The minimalistic dial finishes the watch off neatly and gives the attention back to the simplicity and beauty that the watch warrants. The automatic self-winding watch with the bright red hands also features a see-through aperture to give you a view of the inner mechanics found within. Beautifully handcrafted and created with care, this men's watch will captivate and enchant.
- TWO-TONE BRACELET: Ebony and olive wood form an exciting partnership in this men's analog wooden watch. Lightweight and adjustable, this two-tone bracelet measures 20mm in width and features an invisible double locking clasp to guarantee the best fit yet. This distinguished two-tone bracelet complements the overall look perfectly providing long-lasting quality and unique watch design.
- ECO-FRIENDLY FASHION CHOICE: The wooden watch redefines the traditional watch giving an alternative to those looking for a more eco-friendly fashion accessory. Whether you are seeking a quality gift for your wedding party, wife, sister or daughter, a watch by Angie Wood Creations will be appreciated.
- CASE DIAMETER : 1.7 inches / 42 mm
- CASE THICKNESS : 0.4 inches / 10 mm
- BAND MATERIAL : Olivewood and Ebony
- BAND LENGTH : Men's long
- BAND WIDTH : 0.8 inches / 20 mm
- BAND COLOR: Olivewood and Ebony
- DIAL COLOR: Blue
- BEZEL MATERIAL : Ebony
Splash proof watch this model. Normal wear and use can include kitchen activities, a day on the beach, the gym, etc. However, full submergence in water is not recommended both for the integrity of the movement and the wood itself. Excessive moisture exposure can result in a diminished flexibility in the bands wood links. If this occurs, allow the watch to dry for 1 to 2 days to allow the wood links to dry and return to their natural size.